1. Open Lightroom and go to Develop Mode.
2. The first thing we need to do is create a place for your new presets.
Right click on one of your LR preset folders and choose "NEW FOLDER".
3. Type in the collections name here. You can rename this later if need be.
4. Once that step is complete you'll see a new preset folder.
It won't have any presets in it yet, but that's what we will do next!
5. Right click your new folder, and click "IMPORT". This will get a window to pop up.
6. Browse to where you have saved the unzipped Lightroom presets folder.
If you put them on your desktop they will be easy to find!
Open up that folder, and highlight all the presets and click import!
7. Wonderful job! Now you'll see all your new presets listed in your preset folder!