Home / TRAVEL

TRAVEL

RSS

DRY TORTUGAS NATIONAL PARK

Located almost 70 miles west of Key West, you’ll find the beautiful Dry Tortuga National Park, accessible only by boat or seaplane. It is comprised of 99% water and the remaining 1% is made up of...

THE ULTIMATE MAUI, HAWAII TRAVEL GUIDE

  The best thing about living in Maui is able to experience all there is to do. The beautiful beaches, incredible hikes, delicious food, and amazing people. The traditional touristy things like wh...

WE TRADED OUR MORTGAGE TO TRAVEL FULL-TIME!

A week ago, we landed in Florida after living in Maui for almost three years. Although Hawaii is an absolute dream, there are 4 things that made us ready for a new adventure. I’ll write more about...

Choosing An Island In Hawaii

I've always put a ton of thought into my decisions, moving to Hawaii is one of those. Now that I've decided that it's 100% something we will do I have to actually decide on which Island. This oddl...

Special Announcement | Moving To Hawaii!

I texted my husband that I wanted to move to Hawaii (kind of as a joke, and to see what his reaction would be...) Of course, I was greeted with a big "We can't move to Hawaii honey" and of course ...

Recently Viewed