This preset collection includes 27 stunning presets inspired by film. This collection is for all you dreamers out there that love that pastel, bright and airy look that enhances the beauty of light. The stunning richness achieved when shooting film. We have created presets that complement everything we love so much about film and designed these to work perfectly for those that love working in Lightroom.
Watch the video on all the presets HERE
The collection comes with 27 different presets, and 5 of them are black and white to give you plenty to choose from. If you are on the search for the perfect Lightroom presets that will help you create that timeless, beautiful film look then this is it!
BUNDLE & SAVE!
Want to create your own bundle with your absolute favorite lightroom preset collections?
Use these special discount codes at checkout to save!
Coupon Code: UPICK3 to get 20% off 3 lightroom preset collections of your choice.
Coupon Code: UPICK6 to get 25% off 6 lightroom preset collections of your choice.
Coupon Code: UPICK9 to get 30% off 9 lightroom preset collections of your choice.
INSTRUCTIONS | HOW TO INSTALL PRESETS INTO LIGHTROOM
- Download presets.
- Locate and uncompress your files. Modern Markets lightroom presets will come as a .zip file so you will need to uncompress the .zip file first. Once this is done you will see a folder with the presets in them. Uncompressed Lightroom presets have a .lrtemplate extension.
- Open Lightroom.
- If you’re using a Mac, locate the top menu bar and navigate to Lightroom > Preferences. In Windows, you will navigate to Edit > Preferences.
- When the Preferences box appears, select the Presets tab.
- Click on the button labeled “Show Lightroom Presets Folder…”
- A new Finder window (Mac) or Explorer window (Windows) will appear. Open the Lightroom folder, then open the Develop Presets folder.
- Copy and paste presets into this folder.
- Restart Lightroom. You will find your new presets located in the Develop Module under the Presets section, along the left side of the screen.
It is the end users responsibility to have basic knowledge of downloading, loading and using products. Please do not send e-mails asking about the use of products and/or installation.