Download and use Instantly!
Portray a professional image for your photography business with this 24 Page Digital Senior Photography Magazine. Perfect for printing as a physical magazine or using for a digital flip book to send to your Senior clients via email, or upload to your website/blog. Instructions included.
- Front Cover (with logo and place to name your photographic specialities)
- Inside Front Cover (for photo placements and statement/quote)
- Welcome Page (to introduce yourself and your experience)
- What to Expect Page (with professionally written text detailing what to expect before, during and after the photo session)
- Defining Your Style Page (Detailing how unique your customer is and how you will tailor make their session)
- What to Wear Page (includes advice on picking the right wardrobe)
- Location Page (Details several location options to your client)
- Senior Raves Page (a great double page spread showing testimonial from your past clients and their photos)
- The Details Page - (space to write about the unique details you will capture on the day)
- Packages and Pricing Page (your packages and pricing and what it includes)
- Prints and Products Page (Space to list your prints, albums and other products)
- Frequently Asked Questions Page
- Checklist Page (a list of things for your clients to remember the week before, the night before and on the day of the session so they are fully prepared and excited about their photo shoot)
- Back Cover (contact details)
• 24 x fully customizable, layered Photoshop PSD files
• Sized at 11 x 8.5 inch at 250dpi
• Easily insert your own photos with instructions included
• All text and colors are editable.
• Displayed fonts are free. The font links are provided with your purchase
NOTE!- This template is a downloaded file, no physical product is exchanged. Feel free to browse the HELP section for assistance on how to edit your template :)
Make a Flipbook
Make it super easy for your clients to view your Studio Magazine instantly with a digital flipbook. The flip book can easily embedded into your website, posted to your Facebook or attached as a pdf to an email. Instructions are provided with your purchase.
Compatible with Windows and Mac. You will need Adobe Photoshop CS or Adobe Elements software to edit this template. It is advisable that you have some basic knowledge of Photoshop however instructions are provided with your download.
IDEA!- If you do not have Photoshop you can download a 30 Day Free Trial from www.adobe.com
PHOTOS COURTESY OF www.bellinipics.com
Photos shown are not included in the download.