11-in-1 ESSENTIAL STUDIO MANAGER - Everything you need in one place!
EVERY PHOTOGRAPHERS DREAM COME TRUE
designed for photographers・ extremely user-friendly・ cloud-based・24/7 support
- From here we give you a snapshot of your business and what you have been doing. You can see how many clients you have, how many sessions you have booked, tasks you have completed, and how much money you have earned. And it's all in one place to give you a visual on how you're doing.
- The Session Checklist covers everything from sending out that very first welcome email to sending out the very last ‘thank you’ email and EVERYTHING in-between -ordering prints, sending reminders, creating a blog post, etc. You have everything listed for EACH session, and all you need to do is check the step or steps you completed and hit update. It will calculate how much you have completed (it will tell you what % you've completed). You’ll see exactly where you are for each client, what all has been completed, and what still needs to get done. Best of all, you will know exactly on what date something was completed. What I love about it is when I’m working on multiple sessions at once, I know exactly where I am for each of my clients.
- What better way to stay organized than keep all your booked session dates and important reminders in a monthly calendar?! Each month has its own designated page. You will know exactly what important dates are coming up and won’t have to spend any additional time checking to see if you already have something planned for that upcoming weekend. Each month also has an additional space to add reminders or notes, so if there’s anything else you want to add, just add it there.
- Anytime you create a session a button will appear allowing you to add it to the calendar so you never forget a date.
- This page is where you can ‘add a new client.’ You fill out all of their information, name, address, number, e-mail. You can even add who referred them! Look at this as your little black book of clients. This page is also perfect for sending out any type of e-mails to your clients. You will have all of your client's e-mail addresses stored in one column and can copy the entire column and email them your latest specials and updates. Pretty easy right?!
- This is where you can store all your sessions, both past, and future to help you stay organized. Sessions allow you to store information on all your sessions so that you don't forget anything. In the Sessions section, you can store information such as clients, the status of the session (deposit received or paid in full), date and time, location, package amount, package chosen, and any notes you may need to include.
- I've added this page because I love to-do lists. There is something so rewarding about checking off tasks and completing what needs to get done. This page is here for you to add all your to-do-list tasks in one place. You'll also have two columns, one to write when it needs to be done by and another for the official complete date.
- Track every type of business expense on your personal ‘Expenses’ page! Running your own business takes a lot. It is SO important to track your expenses so you know what you’re spending on your business and can get the most back in taxes at the end of the year. I know this is probably one of the hardest things to remember. I used to be terrible at keeping track of this. I would stuff receipts into a little folder or somewhere in my purse and ‘promise myself’ I would remember to organize it once I got home. I even had a little notepad that I would track my mileage with…lets be honest. I know I'm not the only one who misplaced that trackpad and lost half my receipts ;)
- Here is your ONE page that will track ALL of your expenses! Just add the date, memo, category & amount and you're good to go! There's even a spot for you to add your gear's serial number (for all your camera and tech gear!)
- Here you can create packages and save them as you please. In order to book sessions, you will need to have saved at least one package.
WHAT THE PROFESSIONALS SAY;