BUNDLE & SAVE - ALL CONTRACTS
One of the most crucial aspects of owning a photography business is managing the legal aspect of client contracts. I partnered with an incredible, combo photographer-lawyer extraordinaire, to help create a standard for legal forms that specifically target the photography industry. She created amazing legal forms for professional photographers to use that nail down the important legal side with such detail without over complicating them and keeping it easy for photographers to understand and explain to clients.
Once you’ve purchased and downloaded the legal form, it is yours to keep forever! Use these forms to create legally binding contracts with your clients to protect your yourself, your business, and clients. Most contracts involve provisions like contact information, payment information, session dates, services needed, liability, copyright, and more.
You can customize the forms to fit your photography brand, but we advise you do not alter the contract language too much to prevent any accidental changes that can affect the authenticity of the contract.
- Portrait Photography Agreement - $59
- Birth Photography Agreement - $59
- Boudoir Photography Agreement - $59
- High School Senior Agreement - $59
- Complete Wedding Agreement - $89
- Second Shooter Agreement - $59
- Event Photography Agreement - $59
- Newborn Photography Agreement - $59
- Maternity Photography Agreement - $59
- Baby Plan Photography Agreement - $59
- Engagement Photography Agreement - $59
- Model Release - $25
- Print Release - $19
INCLUDES PROVISIONS REGARDING:
- Client Contact Information
- Client Payment Information
- Session/Package Fee + Information
- Deposit and Payment Schedule
- Coverage Provided
- Reschedules + Cancellations
- Proofing + Ordering
- Archive + Storage
- Force Majeure
- Limitation of Liability; Release of Photographer
- Model Release
- Copyright Notice
- Client Usage; Personal Use
- And other standard legal provisions
Contains customizable provisions with extensive directions and notes explaining your options and when you need to make a decision regarding your own business policies. Customize to fit your brand by adding your logo or design elements.Text can also be cut and pasted into your own branded templates.Form is downloaded in a Microsoft Word format, compatible with Microsoft Word 2003 and newer (for both PCs and Macs).
INSTRUCTIONS | HOW TO USE LEGAL FORMS
All legal forms are downloaded in a Microsoft Word format, compatible with Microsoft Word 2003 and newer (for both PCs and Macs).
- Download your file (you should have gotten an e-mail with your download link).
- If file is zipped then unzip it.
- Personalize and customize in Microsoft Word.