This brush set comes with 4 different Bokeh brushes. Two round and two oval. All brushes are continuous which means they will add bokeh as your painting over your image! Use the brush on white at a low opacity to get that beautiful bokeh affect.
How To Use This Brush - Once you load the brush set into your editing program, duplicate the layer and change the opacity to 2-3% (on the color white) and paint over your background. Erase any unwanted areas and your done!
HOW TO INSTALL BRUSHES
- Download your file (you should have gotten an e-mail with your download link
- Locate the file that is in the folder
- Download your brushes
- Make a backup copy somewhere and save them.
- If the file came Zipped then double click it to unzip it.
- The easiest way to install brushes into your editing program is to double click it.
- Once you have double clicked it, it should prompt your editing program to open up. Click on your brush pallet and it will be the last brush there.