INCLUDEDThe Film Collection | See before & afters here
- Includes 27 stunning presets inspired by film. This collection is for all you dreamers out there that love that pastel, bright and airy look that enhances the beauty of light. The stunning richness achieved when shooting film. We have create presets that compliment everything we love so much about film and designed these to work perfectly for those that love working in lightroom.
- Includes 25 stunning presets to help you create something magical. You are in full control with these presets. The first 10 presets are your 'base' presets and the rest are there to help you add that special touch to create EXACTLY the look you had in mind. Simply Delightful.
- This new collection includes 40 unique matte presets (20 colored and 20 black & white) to help you create the perfect matte portraits. There's something about these matte presets that bring out the the moody, raw emotion of portraits. The beautiful balance between contrast, light and shadows. Keeping all the details perfectly in focus. They work great on all different types of portraits, indoor studio portraits as well as outdoor sessions. With over 40 presets to choose from you'll create consistent professional work with all your portraits.
INSTRUCTIONS | HOW TO INSTALL PRESETS INTO LIGHTROOM
- Download presets.
- Locate and uncompress your files. Modern Markets lightroom presets will come as a .zip file so you will need to uncompress the .zip file first. Once this is done you will see a folder with the presets in them. Uncompressed Lightroom presets have a .lrtemplate extension.
- Open Lightroom.
- If you’re using a Mac, locate the top menu bar and navigate to Lightroom > Preferences. In Windows, you will navigate to Edit > Preferences.
- When the Preferences box appears, select the Presets tab.
- Click on the button labeled “Show Lightroom Presets Folder…”
- A new Finder window (Mac) or Explorer window (Windows) will appear. Open the Lightroom folder, then open the Develop Presets folder.
- Copy and paste presets into this folder.
- Restart Lightroom. You will find your new presets located in the Develop Module under the Presets section, along the left side of the screen.
It is the end users responsibility to have basic knowledge of downloading, loading and using products. Please do not send e-mails asking about the use of products and/or installation.