Simply choose the PayPal Credit option at checkout!
The Canon EOS-1D X DSLR Camera is designed with the pro shooter in mind, as evidenced by its tough magnesium alloy body, large 3.2" LCD, the Intelligent Viewfinder, and of course the 18.1MP CMOS sensor, among other professional features. If you're looking for a tough rig that knows what a photographer wants and needs, then Canon answers the call with this impressive offering.
The 1D X was built to stand up to the grind of daily shooting. In addition to its large pixel size - for outstanding still images and 1920 x 1080 video - the camera provides the serious photographer with a generous ergonomic design, along with smart layout of the controls. Dual CF card slots ensure that every shot can be captured, while the Gigabit Ethernet terminal and the WFT-E6A Wireless File Transmitter and the GPS connection provide quick connectivity for file sharing on the fly. What's more, the magnesium alloy body is dust and weather resistant, and features shutter durability of up to 14 fps for up to 400,000 cycles - allowing you to do your job without hesitation, or worry.
- 18.1MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- Dual DIGIC 5+ Image Processors
- 3.2" 1.04m-Dot ClearView II LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
- Native ISO 51200, Extended to ISO 204800
- 12 fps RAW+JPEG Shooting, 14 fps in JPEG
- 100k-Pixel RGB Metering Sensor & EOS iSA
- Magnesium Alloy Body, Dual CF Card Slots
- 1000BASE-TX Gigabit Ethernet Terminal