Depth of Field Action | WORKS IN PS & PSE
This clever little action adds more DOF. Works great with any type of image, especially those beautiful fur rug newborn shots!
I have created a helpful PDF that will go over all instructions on how to install and use your products. Download it HERE. Before emailing us please read all info below and download the instructions regarding your product.
LOADING ACTIONS IN TO PHOTOSHOP
- Download your file (you should have gotten an e-mail with your download link)
- Locate the file that is in the folder
- Download your actions
- Make a backup copy somewhere and save them.
- If the file came Zipped then double click it to unzip it.
- Find your photoshop action folder (C:Program FilesAdobePhotoshopCSPresets
- Photoshop Actions
- Paste photoshop action into the photoshop action folder.
LOADING ACTIONS IN TO ELEMENTS
I found this great site that covers all the different ways to load actions into Elements. CLICK HERE
TIP: The easiest way to usually load photoshop action is to locate the file, double click the action and it should prompt your photoshop to open. The actions should be in your ACTION pallet. This doesn’t work for everyone but you can always try to load them this way (that’s how I do it!)
Many of the actions will require you to paint on the masking layer to either show or hide the actions in specific areas. You can always adjust these actions, and opacity to your personal liking. It is the end users responsibility to have basic knowledge of loading and using actions. Please do not send e-mails asking about the use of layer masks and/or installation.