Heart Light Photography | Digital Photography Overlay
This heart light is so much fun to use. Just drag it over your image, adjust the size and change your blending mode to Screen or Lighten! Video tutorial on how to use these overlays
EACH PURCHASE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Digital file
- Written step-by-step instruction (Instruction Tab)
- Video Instruction (Video Tab)
There are two ways to use backdrops. Here are two video tutorials to walk you through the steps.
How to use a Digital Backdrop:
How to use a Digital Backdrop Overlay:
- You must have an editing software that allows you to work with layers. Such as Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, Lightroom etc.
- Note to the Lightroom users - please, make sure you have a plugin that allows you to work with layers (ex. www.ononesoftware.com/downloads/)
- Your license allows you to use any of these digital backdrops for your photography business, or personal photos. You are not permitted to share these backdrops with any anyone else for free or for profit. Once order has been received, e-mail with download will be sent instantly!