Holiday Lights #8 Digital Backdrop + Overlay + Video Tutorial
Holiday photos are so much fun and MBP is so excited about releasing a brand new collection just for the holidays! These overlays are a little different than digital backdrops. They are MUCH easier to use and you can literally overlay them any image! You can use these for your studio shots, your outdoor sessions, light background, dark backgrounds, the sky is the limit with these new overlays.
EACH PURCHASE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Digital backdrop files (as seen in product image)
- Written step-by-step instruction (Instruction Tab)
- Video Instruction (Video Tab)
There are two ways to use backdrops. Here are two video tutorials to walk you through the steps.
How to use a Digital Backdrop:
How to use a Digital Backdrop Overlay:
- You must have an editing software that allows you to work with layers. Such as Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, Lightroom etc.
- Note to the Lightroom users - please, make sure you have a plugin that allows you to work with layers (ex. www.ononesoftware.com/downloads/)
- Your license allows you to use any of these digital backdrops for your photography business, or personal photos. You are not permitted to share these backdrops with any anyone else for free or for profit. Once order has been received, e-mail with download will be sent instantly!