Lightroom Mobile Preset Pack II
Lightroom mobile presets, highlighting the natural esthetic with beautiful bright and airy portraits. Developed for anyone who has a love of photography and wants to create beautiful work with their mobile photos. Create dreamy bright and airy film inspired portraits with just a click of a button!
These exclusive mobile presets are only compatible with the Lightroom Mobile App which is available in the App store for FREE. There is no subscription required, and you can easily install these presets directly to your mobile phone.
IMPORTANT: The DNG files will say "preset pack I" but the adjustments on it are indeed for the preset pack II.
Q: How are the mobile preset packs different from preset collections?
A: Our traditional preset collections are for professional photographers. They work best on RAW files and include 40+ presets. Although you can install our larger collections into both Lightroom and Lightroom mobile, you'll need to install them into the desktop version first before syncing over to the mobile app. The mobile exclusive preset packs include 5 special presets that can be installed directly into your Lightroom Mobile App and work best on JPGs and mobile photos.
Q: Can I use the mobile-exclusive preset packs in my Lightroom Desktop version?
A: No. The exclusive mobile preset packs can only be used in Lightroom Mobile. The larger preset collections can be installed in Lightroom, Photoshop ACR & Lightroom Mobile.
Q: How do I install them into my Lightroom Mobile?
A: Once your order is complete you'll get re-directed to your download. You can follow the step by step install instructions HERE as well as watch our easy to follow video tutorial.
- Once you have purchase desired mobile pack, wait for the download link (you'll get one right after checkout as well as one emailed to you)
- Click on the download to download the preset pack zip file (if you are working on iPhones, hold down to open in safari)
- Once zip file has been downloaded, unzip the file using iZip (or whatever zip file app you love to use).
- You'll now see the DNG preset files.
- Open each DNG preset file in Lightroom Mobile.
- Once you have these DNG files you'll click on the top dots, and choose "Create Preset"
- Create a NEW preset group (call this Modern Market Mobile Preset Pack I)
- And create a preset for each DNG file. (you can label these 1. Modern Market Preset Pack I)
A: The Lightroom Mobile App is 100% free. For those looking for the desktop versions of Lightroom, such as Classic or CC, Adobe has a monthly subscription that you can sign up for. To use these presets in the Lightroom Mobile App is completely free.
Q: What exactly are presets?
A: For those new to using Lightroom, presets work the same as Instagram filters. Each preset has special adjustments that are made, editing your image for you with just a simple click of a button.