Many in stock
INCLUDED This brand new Lightroom preset and brush adjustment collection includes all my personal lightroom adjustment I use with my newborn & baby edits! Presets Included: Simplicity Pure Light Babies Breath Pink Light Sharpen It Warm it up Cool it down Dark, Darker Darkest Light Lighter Lightest Brush Adjustments: Skin Smoothing...
- INSTANT DOWNLOADS ON ALL DIGITAL PRODUCTS
- INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED IN TAB
This brand new Lightroom preset and brush adjustment collection includes all my personal lightroom adjustment I use with my newborn & baby edits!
- Pure Light
- Babies Breath
- Pink Light
- Sharpen It
- Warm it up
- Cool it down
- Dark, Darker
- Skin Smoothing
- Sharpen it
- Soft Background
- Red Remover
- Jaundice Remover
- Purple Foot & Hands
Looking to purchase all preset collections? Click HERE to buy the whole bundle collection and save!
INSTRUCTIONS | HOW TO INSTALL PRESETS INTO LIGHTROOM
- Download presets.
- Locate and uncompress your files. Modern Markets lightroom presets will come as a .zip file so you will need to uncompress the .zip file first. Once this is done you will see a folder with the presets in them. Uncompressed Lightroom presets have a .lrtemplate extension.
- Open Lightroom.
- If you’re using a Mac, locate the top menu bar and navigate to Lightroom > Preferences. In Windows, you will navigate to Edit > Preferences.
- When the Preferences box appears, select the Presets tab.
- Click on the button labeled “Show Lightroom Presets Folder…”
- A new Finder window (Mac) or Explorer window (Windows) will appear. Open the Lightroom folder, then open the Develop Presets folder.
- Copy and paste presets into this folder.
- Restart Lightroom. You will find your new presets located in the Develop Module under the Presets section, along the left side of the screen.
It is the end users responsibility to have basic knowledge of downloading, loading and using products. Please do not send e-mails asking about the use of products and/or installation.