Many in stock
SALE ANNOUNCEMENT! The entire Lightroom preset BUNDLE is 50% off right now which means you basically get THREE preset collections for FREE!!! >>>>Use coupon code GET3FREE at checkout for 50% off<<<< Limited coupon codes available for this sale! INCLUDED NOW available! Purchase all preset collections at once and...
- INSTANT DOWNLOADS ON ALL DIGITAL PRODUCTS
- INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED IN TAB
>>>>Use coupon code GET3FREE at checkout for 50% off<<<<
Limited coupon codes available for this sale!
NOW available! Purchase all preset collections at once and save! Includes all 6 preset collections.The Film Collection | See before & afters here
- Includes 27 stunning presets inspired by film. This collection is for all you dreamers out there that love that pastel, bright and airy look that enhances the beauty of light. The stunning richness achieved when shooting film. We have create presets that compliment everything we love so much about film and designed these to work perfectly for those that love working in lightroom.
- Includes 25 stunning presets to help you create something magical. You are in full control with these presets. The first 10 presets are your 'base' presets and the rest are there to help you add that special touch to create EXACTLY the look you had in mind. Simply Delightful.
The Adeline Collection | See before & afters here
- These presets have that beautiful film flare while also highlighting colors and contrast, mixing two elements that compliment one another in every portrait. Includes 30 stunning presets to help you create something magical. You are in full control with these presets. The first 15 presets are your 'base' presets and the rest are there to help you add that special touch to create EXACTLY the look you had in mind.
- This Lightroom preset and brush adjustment collection includes all my personal lightroom adjustment I use with my newborn & baby edits. They are simple, pure and bring out that beautiful airy feel you see in many of my indoor studio work. It sharpens the important details while helping you adjust those perfect creamy skin tones. If you're looking for a clean set of presets then you'll fall in love with using these.
- This new collection includes 40 unique matte presets (20 colored and 20 black & white) to help you create the perfect matte portraits. There's something about these matte presets that bring out the the moody, raw emotion of portraits. The beautiful balance between contrast, light and shadows. Keeping all the details perfectly in focus. They work great on all different types of portraits, indoor studio portraits as well as outdoor sessions. With over 40 presets to choose from you'll create consistent professional work with all your portraits.
- This new collection includes 20 unique black and white presets to help you create the perfect black & White portraits. There's a good mixture between classic black and whites, some inspired by film, some with a little bit of matte. This collection has it all and each of them has been designed to bring out the perfect balance between light and dark. The important thing for black and whites is to create the right amount of contrast between the lighter areas and the darker areas bringing out the beauty of both sides and creating something beautiful and classic.
INSTRUCTIONS | HOW TO INSTALL PRESETS INTO LIGHTROOM
- Download presets.
- Locate and uncompress your files. Modern Markets lightroom presets will come as a .zip file so you will need to uncompress the .zip file first. Once this is done you will see a folder with the presets in them. Uncompressed Lightroom presets have a .lrtemplate extension.
- Open Lightroom.
- If you’re using a Mac, locate the top menu bar and navigate to Lightroom > Preferences. In Windows, you will navigate to Edit > Preferences.
- When the Preferences box appears, select the Presets tab.
- Click on the button labeled “Show Lightroom Presets Folder…”
- A new Finder window (Mac) or Explorer window (Windows) will appear. Open the Lightroom folder, then open the Develop Presets folder.
- Copy and paste presets into this folder.
- Restart Lightroom. You will find your new presets located in the Develop Module under the Presets section, along the left side of the screen.
It is the end users responsibility to have basic knowledge of downloading, loading and using products. Please do not send e-mails asking about the use of products and/or installation.