These presets are perfect for anyone who loves stunning beach portraits. Beautiful colors, pastel hues and warm light!
This brand new Lightroom preset collection includes 40 stunning presets to help you create something magical. You'll notice that presets 1-20 are a little more pastel and gentle, for those that love the pastel hues and colors in their beach portraits. Presets 21-30 are for those that love the moodier, colorful, high contrasted portraits. And Presets 31-40 are beautiful black and white presets! You are in full control with these presets.
These presets are meant to save you time and help you create consistent work. you'll notice in the video that I click on each preset once and the changes you see are 100% from the selected presets, no tweaking required unless you'd like to of course!
BUNDLE & SAVE!
Want to create your own bundle with your absolute favorite lightroom preset collections?
Use these special discount codes at checkout to save!
Coupon Code: UPICK3 to get 20% off 3 lightroom preset collections of your choice.
Coupon Code: UPICK6 to get 25% off 6 lightroom preset collections of your choice.
Coupon Code: UPICK9 to get 30% off 9 lightroom preset collections of your choice.
INSTRUCTIONS | HOW TO INSTALL PRESETS INTO LIGHTROOM
- Download presets.
- Locate and uncompress your files. Modern Markets lightroom presets will come as a .zip file so you will need to uncompress the .zip file first. Once this is done you will see a folder with the presets in them. Uncompressed Lightroom presets have a .lrtemplate extension.
- Open Lightroom.
- If you’re using a Mac, locate the top menu bar and navigate to Lightroom > Preferences. In Windows, you will navigate to Edit > Preferences.
- When the Preferences box appears, select the Presets tab.
- Click on the button labeled “Show Lightroom Presets Folder…”
- A new Finder window (Mac) or Explorer window (Windows) will appear. Open the Lightroom folder, then open the Develop Presets folder.
- Copy and paste presets into this folder.
- Restart Lightroom. You will find your new presets located in the Develop Module under the Presets section, along the left side of the screen.
It is the end users responsibility to have basic knowledge of downloading, loading and using products. Please do not send e-mails asking about the use of products and/or installation.