Many in stock
This new collection includes 20 unique black and white presets to help you create the perfect black & White portraits. There's a good mixture between classic black and whites, some inspired by film, some with a little bit of matte. This collection has it all and each of them has...
- INSTANT DOWNLOADS ON ALL DIGITAL PRODUCTS
- INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED IN TAB
This new collection includes 20 unique black and white presets to help you create the perfect black & White portraits. There's a good mixture between classic black and whites, some inspired by film, some with a little bit of matte. This collection has it all and each of them has been designed to bring out the perfect balance between light and dark. The important thing for black and whites is to create the right amount of contrast between the lighter areas and the darker areas bringing out the beauty of both sides and creating something beautiful and classic.
Looking to purchase all preset collections? Click HERE to buy the whole bundle collection and save!
INSTRUCTIONS | HOW TO INSTALL PRESETS INTO LIGHTROOM
- Download presets.
- Locate and uncompress your files. Modern Markets lightroom presets will come as a .zip file so you will need to uncompress the .zip file first. Once this is done you will see a folder with the presets in them. Uncompressed Lightroom presets have a .lrtemplate extension.
- Open Lightroom.
- If you’re using a Mac, locate the top menu bar and navigate to Lightroom > Preferences. In Windows, you will navigate to Edit > Preferences.
- When the Preferences box appears, select the Presets tab.
- Click on the button labeled “Show Lightroom Presets Folder…”
- A new Finder window (Mac) or Explorer window (Windows) will appear. Open the Lightroom folder, then open the Develop Presets folder.
- Copy and paste presets into this folder.
- Restart Lightroom. You will find your new presets located in the Develop Module under the Presets section, along the left side of the screen.
It is the end users responsibility to have basic knowledge of downloading, loading and using products. Please do not send e-mails asking about the use of products and/or installation.