These presets were inspired by my recent outdoor maternity session. I designed them to transform darker images into beautiful bright and airy portraits that have the most beautiful green and blue hues mixed in. In the past strong green colors often left my images far from the vision I had. With these presets greens are something I truly love.
This Lightroom preset collection includes 30 stunning presets to help you create something beautiful. You are in full control with these presets. The first 20 presets are your 'base' presets and the rest are there to help you add that special touch to create EXACTLY the look you had in mind.Note: Cover Portrait also had background blurred using photoshop. All other before and after portraits have been used with only the presets from the juniper collection.
BUNDLE & SAVE!
Want to create your own bundle with your absolute favorite lightroom preset collections?
Use these special discount codes at checkout to save!
Coupon Code: UPICK3 to get 20% off 3 lightroom preset collections of your choice.
Coupon Code: UPICK6 to get 25% off 6 lightroom preset collections of your choice.
Coupon Code: UPICK9 to get 30% off 9 lightroom preset collections of your choice.
INSTRUCTIONS | HOW TO INSTALL PRESETS INTO LIGHTROOM
- Download presets.
- Locate and uncompress your files. Modern Markets lightroom presets will come as a .zip file so you will need to uncompress the .zip file first. Once this is done you will see a folder with the presets in them. Uncompressed Lightroom presets have a .lrtemplate extension.
- Open Lightroom.
- If you’re using a Mac, locate the top menu bar and navigate to Lightroom > Preferences. In Windows, you will navigate to Edit > Preferences.
- When the Preferences box appears, select the Presets tab.
- Click on the button labeled “Show Lightroom Presets Folder…”
- A new Finder window (Mac) or Explorer window (Windows) will appear. Open the Lightroom folder, then open the Develop Presets folder.
- Copy and paste presets into this folder.
- Restart Lightroom. You will find your new presets located in the Develop Module under the Presets section, along the left side of the screen.
It is the end users responsibility to have basic knowledge of downloading, loading and using products. Please do not send e-mails asking about the use of products and/or installation.