These presets are a dream come true for anyone who loves that natural, warm, organic look. Each presets brings out those warm tones while adding the perfect touch of contrast. There are 20 beautiful organic presets that act as your base preset collections. Just choose the one you love the most and then add more light, warmth and sharpness with the bonus presets at the bottom. The combinations are unlimited, and each preset will help you create something unique.
When using these presets I recommend choosing one organic preset , and then adding a light preset on top, and lastly choosing the new skin tone preset to get the perfect amount of warmth.
The collection also comes with ten more Black and White Presets to give you plenty of options when completing your gallery.
All sample images were edited using only these one click actions. No additional tweaking was done to create the before and afters. The goal is to create consistent work by choosing the perfect preset. These presets are here to help you create consistent work as well as save you time.
BUNDLE & SAVE - Want to create your own bundle with your absolute favorite lightroom preset collections?
Use these special discount codes at checkout to save!
Coupon Code: UPICK3 to get 20% off 3 lightroom preset collections of your choice.
Coupon Code: UPICK6 to get 25% off 6 lightroom preset collections of your choice.
Coupon Code: UPICK9 to get 30% off 9 lightroom preset collections of your choice.
Coupon Code: UPICK11 to get 35% off 11 lightroom preset collections of your choice.
To use these coupon codes please add your chosen preset collections to cart individually and then use the coupon code at checkout. After checkout, you'll receive links to each collection after the checkout page as well as an email containing all your links.
INSTRUCTIONS | HOW TO INSTALL PRESETS INTO LIGHTROOM
- Download presets.
- Locate and uncompress your files. Modern Markets lightroom presets will come as a .zip file so you will need to uncompress the .zip file first. Once this is done you will see a folder with the presets in them. Uncompressed Lightroom presets have a .lrtemplate extension.
- Open Lightroom.
- If you’re using a Mac, locate the top menu bar and navigate to Lightroom > Preferences. In Windows, you will navigate to Edit > Preferences.
- When the Preferences box appears, select the Presets tab.
- Click on the button labeled “Show Lightroom Presets Folder…”
- A new Finder window (Mac) or Explorer window (Windows) will appear. Open the Lightroom folder, then open the Develop Presets folder.
- Copy and paste presets into this folder.
- Restart Lightroom. You will find your new presets located in the Develop Module under the Presets section, along the left side of the screen.
It is the end users responsibility to have basic knowledge of downloading, loading and using products. Please do not send e-mails asking about the use of products and/or installation.
STORE POLICIES - Refunds, Returns & Exchanges
I have spent countless hours developing and testing presets, as well as put a lot of hard work by providing as much information on what the presets do for my customers. I proudly stand behind each of my preset collections and happy to see them used by hundreds of professional photographers around the world. The images in the product description are created by just the presets (no additional presets were ever made to the image). I've also created video click-throughs for some of the collections to show you exactly what they do.
In order to give you access to these presets right away, I made this a digital product. I hope you understand that since it is digital I am unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Before completing your purchase please be sure to read the full product description, view the before and after photos and make sure that you have the appropriate software. All sales are final once the purchase has been made.
Please also understand that presets will vary depending on user's original work and that most of my preset collections come with adjustment presets to help you perfect them to your own work.