Many in stock
These presets are a dream come true for anyone who loves that natural, warm, organic look. Each presets brings out those warm tones while adding the perfect touch of contrast. There are 20 beautiful organic presets that act as...
- INSTANT DOWNLOADS ON ALL DIGITAL PRODUCTS
- INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED IN TAB
These presets are a dream come true for anyone who loves that natural, warm, organic look. Each presets brings out those warm tones while adding the perfect touch of contrast. There are 20 beautiful organic presets that act as your base preset collections. Just choose the one you love the most and then add more light, warmth and sharpness with the bonus presets at the bottom. The combinations are unlimited, and each preset will help you create something unique.
When using these presets I recommend choosing one organic preset , and then adding a light preset on top, and lastly choosing the new skin tone preset to get the perfect amount of warmth.
The collection also comes with ten more Black and White Presets to give you plenty of options when completing your gallery.
All sample images were edited using only these one click actions. No additional tweaking was done to create the before and afters. The goal is to create consistent work by choosing the perfect preset. These presets are here to help you create consistent work as well as save you time.
BUNDLE & SAVE!
Want to create your own bundle with your absolute favorite lightroom preset collections?
Use these special discount codes at checkout to save!
Coupon Code: UPICK3 to get 20% off 3 lightroom preset collections of your choice.
Coupon Code: UPICK6 to get 25% off 6 lightroom preset collections of your choice.
Coupon Code: UPICK9 to get 30% off 9 lightroom preset collections of your choice.
INSTRUCTIONS | HOW TO INSTALL PRESETS INTO LIGHTROOM
- Download presets.
- Locate and uncompress your files. Modern Markets lightroom presets will come as a .zip file so you will need to uncompress the .zip file first. Once this is done you will see a folder with the presets in them. Uncompressed Lightroom presets have a .lrtemplate extension.
- Open Lightroom.
- If you’re using a Mac, locate the top menu bar and navigate to Lightroom > Preferences. In Windows, you will navigate to Edit > Preferences.
- When the Preferences box appears, select the Presets tab.
- Click on the button labeled “Show Lightroom Presets Folder…”
- A new Finder window (Mac) or Explorer window (Windows) will appear. Open the Lightroom folder, then open the Develop Presets folder.
- Copy and paste presets into this folder.
- Restart Lightroom. You will find your new presets located in the Develop Module under the Presets section, along the left side of the screen.
It is the end users responsibility to have basic knowledge of downloading, loading and using products. Please do not send e-mails asking about the use of products and/or installation.