Many in stock
- INSTANT DOWNLOADS ON ALL DIGITAL PRODUCTS
- INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED IN TAB
Full Width Responsive Image • Footer Design
About Page Photo Layouts • Pull Quote Template
Squarespace Templates are installed in 3 simple steps:
1. Purchase/upgrade your Squarespace account to the Squarespace Business, Basic or Advanced Plan.
This is necessary for us to do any installations, so make sure you're squared away! The Personal Plan will not work with our templates.
2. Submit the form on the left for 24-48 Hour Expert Install then click Add to Cart!
Worried about privacy? Feel free to use a temporary password during installation or contact us for more information.
3. Start customizing your template!
Once installation is complete, you will receive an email with easy to follow customization instructions explaining how to add in your own website content and photos!
Feel free to email us with any questions! We're here to help!
Things to know:
- Photoshop Templates are meant to be edited with Adobe Photoshop CS/higher or Photoshop Elements 11/higher.
- Included in your download is an Instructional PDF as a simple guide for you to create something perfect for your business!
* Photoshop Page Templates are meant to be edited with Adobe Photoshop CS/higher or Photoshop Elements 11/higher.
* Photoshop Page Templates are partly Photoshop files and partly Squarespace Blocks. Per the instructions, the Photoshop file will be added to your website as a flattened image. This means you cannot add links within the design. You may add ALT text to this image if you feel you need additional SEO. The part of the template that contains buttons will include areas to add links.
THIS TEMPLATE IS COMPATIBLE WITH SQUARESPACE ONLY. DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, REFUNDS ARE NOT GIVEN. YOU MAY NOT RESELL, REDISTRIBUTE, OR USE THIS TEMPLATE IN ANY WAY OTHER THAN FOR YOUR BUSINESS. RED MET YELLOW IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PRIOR WEBSITE CONTENT OR PREVIOUS SQUARESPACE TEMPLATE CUSTOMIZATIONS.
© Red Met Yellow Creative | Photography by Tara Pearce Photography