Many in stock
- INSTANT DOWNLOADS ON ALL DIGITAL PRODUCTS
- INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED IN TAB
Simply choose the PayPal Credit option at checkout!
The Nikon D5200 DSLR Camera features a 24.1MP DX-format CMOS sensor and EXPEED 3 image processor to produce high quality imagery while delivering fast performance to all camera functions. The combination of these two technologies is a native sensitivity up to ISO 6400, which is then further expandable to ISO 25600. The processing speed of the EXPEED 3 also contributes to a fast continuous shooting rate of 5fps.
A 39-point autofocus system enables the D5200 to acquire precise focus quickly across the image frame, and nine cross-type points are centrally located to give even more accurate focusing abilities to critical subject matter. In regard to exposure handling, a 2,016-pixel RGB sensor is utilized by Nikon's Scene Recognition System to analyze both color and brightness values within a scene to best determine exposure settings as well as white balance, i-TTL, and also focus settings.
HD video recording is supported in multiple frame rates and formats up to full HD 1920 x 1080 at 60fps. Manual exposure control is possible during recording through modifying the shutter speed or ISO settings and continuous auto focusing is also possible when working with the full-time servo AF mode. Audio can be recorded using the built-in stereo microphone or through the use of an optional external microphone, both of which can be manually controlled across 20 levels during recording.
- 24.1MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 3 Image Processor
- 3.0" 921k-Dot Vari-Angle LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080i Video Recording at 60 fps
- Multi-CAM 4800DX 39-Point AF System
- Native ISO 6400, Extended to ISO 25600
- 5 fps Shooting at Full Resolution
- 2016-Pixel RGB Sensor, Active D-Lighting
- Compatible with WU-1a Wireless Adapter
- Scene Recognition System, In-Camera HDR