PETTIGROVE HOLIDAY PRINTABLE - Marketing Templates for Photographers
This Holiday Card Template is an instant download ready to be customized by you! The fully layered Photoshop files let you become the designer, by adding in your own business name, editing the color palette, and replacing fonts.
This instant digital download includes:
- 1 Holiday Printable Card Photoshop file designed for Personal Use (front and back)
- 1 Holiday Printable Card Photoshop file designed for Business Use (front and back)
Things to know:
- Holiday Printable Cards are meant to be edited with Adobe Photoshop CS/higher or Photoshop Elements 11/higher.
- Included in your download is an Instructional PDF as a simple guide for you to create something perfect for your business!
- Most fonts used are standard or free, and links to download them are included in your Instructions PDF. The font files are not included in your download.
- Holiday Printable Cards are sold more than once.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, REFUNDS ARE NOT GIVEN. YOU MAY NOT RESELL, REDISTRIBUTE, OR USE THIS DESIGN IN ANY WAY OTHER THAN FOR YOUR BUSINESS.
© Red Met Yellow Creative | Photography by Jose Villa // Event Design, Styling, and Production: Easton Events // Floral Design: Southern Blooms by Pat’sFloral Design // Venue: Fenwick Hall // Printed Suite: Sideshow Press // Calligraphy: Tara Jones // Catering: Cru Catering // Wedding Cake: Elaine’s Events – Elaine Mincey // Oyster Plates, Dessert Plates, Fine China, Sterling Silver Baseplates, Specialty Drink Glassware and Footed Tray: George C. Birlant & Co. – Charleston // Silverware, Silver Pitcher, Salt Cellars, Candelabras: The Silver Vault of Charleston // Oriental Rug: Khoury Rugs // Additional Tabletop Rentals:Festive Fare// Vintage Car: Absolutely Charleston // Wedding Dress: Carol Hannah // Dress Boutique: Maddison Row // Women’s Shoes: Jimmy Choo // Men’s Suiting: Grady Ervin // Men’s Shoes: Stubbs & Wootton // Jewelry: BHLDN // Hair: Charlotte Belk of Wedding Hair by Charlotte // Make up: Elina Mille ofBellelina // Models: Tout // Backdrop:Anthropologie // Escort Card Concept: Antique Ledger