Photoshop ACR Presets | The Fresh 48 Collection
PRESETS FOR ADOBE® CAMERA RAW
CLICK HERE FOR THE ADOBE® LIGHTROOM™ VERSION
This is for those of you who love offering clients Fresh sessions 48 & Birth photography. After shooting in the hospital I realized that the lighting was probably the hardest part about shooting in the hospital. It's a strange mixture between little natural light, usually coming from a small window and artificial lights placed around the hospital room. I wanted to design a preset collection would focus on using color tones and lighting in a hospital setting. You'll see that they fall under my normal style, bright and airy, but also have some darker, moodier presets mixed in.
I purposely underexposed my portraits at the hospital to allow me to shoot at the right shutter speed, and aperture using very little natural light in most of them. I personally get the better results in underexposing my portraits and them making them brighter with my presets than shooting at a very high ISO. This preset collection comes with adjustment presets so once you found the preset you'd like to use you can very easy make small adjustments to it to make it brighter, or darker depending on your preference.
This collection is for you if you love;
- Birth & Fresh 48 Sessions
- A quick fix for inconsistent hospital lighting
- Cozy warm color tones
- Beautiful black & white preset options
You'll see a gallery below, showcasing portraits using this collection.[widgetic-before-and-after id=595d8a6eecb2a11b1e8b4567 autoscale=on width=1000 height=1000 resize=allow-scale-down]
BUNDLE & SAVE
Want to create your own bundle with your absolute favorite preset collections?
Use these special discount codes at checkout to save!Coupon Code: UPICK3 to get 10% off 3 preset collections of your choice. Coupon Code: UPICK6 to get 15% off 6 preset collections of your choice. Coupon Code: UPICK9 to get 20% off 9 preset collections of your choice. Coupon Code: UPICK11 to get 25% off 11 preset collections of your choice. Coupon Code: UPICK14 to get 30% off 14 preset collections of your choice.
To use these coupon codes please add your chosen preset collections to cart individually and then use the coupon code at checkout. After checkout, you'll receive links to each collection after the checkout page as well as an email containing all your links.
Installing Photoshop ACR Presets
To install ACR presets in Photoshop, please download and unzip the presets you purchased from us and place them in the following location:
Mac(user)/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Camera Raw /Settings
Win (user)/Application Data/Adobe/Camera Raw/Settings
- Make sure you only copy the preset files (.xmp) into the 'settings' folder, specified above, as folders are not supported in Camera Raw.
- To access the Library location on Mac's running Lion or Mountain Lion (Library is hidden by default). To show Library, hold down the option key while selecting “Go” in the Mac Finder menu on your desktop.
If your still having troubles finding the 'Settings' folder, you can also save a file within ACR and search for it on your computer. When found make a shortcut to the 'Settings' folder either in your side bar or as a desktop shortcut for easy access.
Here is a step by step tutorial on how to make the file to find the 'Settings' folder for where you should put your ACR presets in Photoshop CS6
- Open a RAW image in Photoshop Camera Raw window. (Right click on Raw or DNG file and select open in Photoshop.
- Click 'save settings' in the pull down menu accessed by clicking the icon far right on the grey bar that says basic underneath the histogram right side panel.
- The save settings dialog opens click 'save', it will now show you the settings folder where you should put all your ACR presets into. You can save your file here, then search for the filename you saved it as in your finder/explorer or spotlight to find the folder, then drag the folder to your favorites or make a desktop shortcut on your sidebar for future easy access.
Refunds, Returns & Exchanges
I have spent countless hours developing and testing presets, as well as put a lot of hard work by providing as much information on what the presets do for my customers. I proudly stand behind each of my preset collections and happy to see them used by hundreds of professional photographers around the world. The images in the product description are created by just the presets (no additional presets were ever made to the image). I've also created video click-throughs for some of the collections to show you exactly what they do.
In order to give you access to these presets right away, I made this a digital product. I hope you understand that since it is digital I am unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Before completing your purchase please be sure to read the full product description, view the before and after photos and make sure that you have the appropriate software. All sales are final once the purchase has been made.
Please also understand that presets will vary depending on user's original work and that most of my preset collections come with adjustment presets to help you perfect them to your own work.