These Photoshop ACR presets are a dream come true for anyone who loves that natural, warm, organic look. Each presets brings out those warm tones while adding the perfect touch of contrast. There are 20 beautiful organic presets that act as your base preset collections. Just choose the one you love the most and then add more light, warmth, and sharpness with the bonus presets at the bottom. The combinations are unlimited, and each preset will help you create something unique.
When using these presets I recommend choosing one organic preset , and then adding a light preset on top, and lastly choosing the new skin tone preset to get the perfect amount of warmth.
The collection also comes with ten more Black and White Presets to give you plenty of options when completing your gallery.
All sample images were edited using only these one click actions. No additional tweaking was done to create the before and afters. The goal is to create consistent work by choosing the perfect preset. These presets are here to help you create consistent work as well as save you time.
BUNDLE & SAVE - Want to create your own bundle with your absolute favorite lightroom preset collections?
Use these special discount codes at checkout to save!
Coupon Code: UPICK3 to get 20% off 3 photoshop preset collections of your choice.
Coupon Code: UPICK6 to get 25% off 6 photoshop preset collections of your choice.
Coupon Code: UPICK9 to get 30% off 9 photoshop preset collections of your choice.
Coupon Code: UPICK11 to get 35% off 11 photoshop preset collections of your choice.
To use these coupon codes please add your chosen preset collections to cart individually and then use the coupon code at checkout. After checkout, you'll receive links to each collection after the checkout page as well as an email containing all your links.
INSTRUCTIONS | HOW TO INSTALL ACR PRESETS INTO PHOTOSHOP
To install ACR presets in Photoshop, please download and unzip the presets you purchased from us and place them in the following location:
Mac(user)/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Camera Raw /Settings
Win (user)/Application Data/Adobe/Camera Raw/Settings
- Make sure you only copy the preset files (.xmp) into the 'settings' folder, specified above, as folders are not supported in Camera Raw.
- To access the Library location on Mac's running Lion or Mountain Lion (Library is hidden by default). To show Library, hold down the option key while selecting “Go” in the Mac Finder menu on your desktop.
If your still having troubles finding the 'Settings' folder, you can also save a file within ACR and search for it on your computer. When found make a shortcut to the 'Settings' folder either in your side bar or as a desktop shortcut for easy access.
Here is a step by step tutorial on how to make the file to find the 'Settings' folder for where you should put your ACR presets in Photoshop CS6
- Open a RAW image in Photoshop Camera Raw window. (Right click on Raw or DNG file and select open in Photoshop.
- Click 'save settings' in the pull down menu accessed by clicking the icon far right on the grey bar that says basic underneath the histogram right side panel.
- The save settings dialog opens click 'save', it will now show you the settings folder where you should put all your ACR presets into. You can save your file here, then search for the filename you saved it as in your finder/explorer or spotlight to find the folder, then drag the folder to your favorites or make a desktop shortcut on your sidebar for future easy access.
It is the end users responsibility to have basic knowledge of downloading, loading and using products. Please do not send e-mails asking about the use of products and/or installation.
STORE POLICIES - Refunds, Returns & Exchanges
I have spent countless hours developing and testing presets, as well as put a lot of hard work by providing as much information on what the presets do for my customers. I proudly stand behind each of my preset collections and happy to see them used by hundreds of professional photographers around the world. The images in the product description are created by just the presets (no additional presets were ever made to the image). I've also created video click-throughs for some of the collections to show you exactly what they do.
In order to give you access to these presets right away, I made this a digital product. I hope you understand that since it is digital I am unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Before completing your purchase please be sure to read the full product description, view the before and after photos and make sure that you have the appropriate software. All sales are final once the purchase has been made.
Please also understand that presets will vary depending on user's original work and that most of my preset collections come with adjustment presets to help you perfect them to your own work.