A print release is given to your client so they have permission to get their own prints.
Did your client purchase digital files or a CD and need a print release? If they have a print release they are now able to get prints themselves without having to go through you. Or do you want to make sure that clients can't get their prints at Walgreens or Walmart? You can customize print releases to only allow a certain size, or that they must go through a certain printing company. Let's pretend that someone took images of your blog and took them over to Walmart to get them printed (but they don't have a print release). Walmart won't release the images to your client unless they have a print release from you, the photographer. To ensure that clients are getting their prints with permission, use a Print Release.
Form provides the client with a print release (not a copyright release), giving them permission to print the files for personal use only.
- Contains customizable provisions with extensive directions and notes explaining your options and when you need to make a decision regarding your own business policies.
- Customize to fit your brand by adding your logo or design elements.
- Text can also be cut and pasted into your own branded templates.
- Form is downloaded in a Microsoft Word format (.doc), compatible with Microsoft Word 2003 and newer (for both PCs and Macs).
INSTRUCTIONS | HOW TO USE LEGAL FORMS
All legal forms are downloaded in a Microsoft Word format, compatible with Microsoft Word 2003 and newer (for both PCs and Macs).
- Download your file (you should have gotten an e-mail with your download link).
- If file is zipped then unzip it.
- Personalize and customize in Microsoft Word.