This beautiful little rose overlay is perfect for newborn sessions. Just overlay it on any image taken on a white backdrop. Perfect for simple newborn or baby shots. Offer watch me grow sessions? Use this as a fun way to document babies first year! Offer personalized birth announcements? This would be the perfect cover :) Any parent would love a shot like this of their little one.
Video on how to use these HERE
- You must have an editing software that allows you to work with layers. Such as Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, Lightroom etc.
- Note to the Lightroom users - please, make sure you have a plugin that allows you to work with layers (ex. www.ononesoftware.com/downloads/)
- Your license allows you to use any of these digital backdrops for your photography business, or personal photos. You are not permitted to share these backdrops with any anyone else for free or for profit. Once order has been received, e-mail with download will be sent instantly!
HOW TO USE DIGITAL OVERLAYS
Digital overlays are exactly like digital backdrops, instead they will be pngs (on a transparent or black layer) so all you will need to do is copy paste and re-size.
- Download your file (you should have gotten an e-mail with your download link).
- Locate the file that is in the folder.
- Download your overlay.
- Make a backup copy somewhere and save it.
- If the file came Zipped then double click it to unzip it.
- Open overlay in your editing software.
- Re-size to fit your picture (I like using free-transform)
- Make sure your holding down shift, to keep correct dimensions.