Snow Overlay Bundle (includes 5 snow overlays!) + Video Tutorial
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it Snow! Use these snow overlays to add a beautiful winter look to all your photos. These overlays are a little different than digital backdrops. They are MUCH easier to use and you can overlay them any image! You can use these for your studio shots, your outdoor sessions, light background, dark backgrounds, the sky is the limit with these new overlays. All you have to do is change your blending mode to 'screen' and use them as overlays.
If you want a light, airy overlay effect then just change the blending mode to screen and erase where you don't want the overlay.This is what it would look like:
PURCHASE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- 5 Snow Overlays
- Written step-by-step instruction (Instruction Tab)
- Video Instruction (Video Tab)
There are two ways to use backdrops. Here are two video tutorials to walk you through the steps.
How to use Snow Overlays:
- You must have an editing software that allows you to work with layers. Such as Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, Lightroom etc.
- Note to the Lightroom users - please, make sure you have a plugin that allows you to work with layers (ex. www.ononesoftware.com/downloads/)
- Your license allows you to use any of these digital backdrops for your photography business, or personal photos. You are not permitted to share these backdrops with any anyone else for free or for profit. Once order has been received, e-mail with download will be sent instantly!